Travelling to Cyprus
In Cyprus there are two International airports: Larnaca and Paphos . Most travellers reach Cyprus through the Larnaca International Airport which is the largest of the two.
Larnaca International Airport (LCA/LCLK)
The LCA airport is the main one, and it served by a great number of major flight companies (currently, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Aeroflot-Don, Aerosvit Airlines, Air Berlin, Air Malta, Air Moldova, Air Slovakia, Alitalia, Armenian Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Balkan, Belavia, British Airways, Condor Flugdienst, Cyprus Airways, Czech Airlines, Eastern Ukranian Airlines, Egyptair, El Al Israel Airlines, Emirates, Finnair, Gulf Air, IRS Aero, Iran Air, JAT, KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines, Kuwait Airways, L.T.U International Airways, LOT-Polish Airlines, Libyan Arab Airlines, Lufthansa, MALEV, MEA, Olympic Airways, Palestinian Airlines, Royal Jordanian, SAS, Samara Airlines, Syrian Arab Airlines) . In particular, it offers convenient connections to Frankfurt, Amsterdam, London, Rome, Brussels, Vienna, and Athens.
Paphos International Airport (PFO/LCPH)
The PFO airport is the closest one, and it served by Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Cyprus Airways, El Al Israel Airlines, Finnair, IRS Aero, KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines, Transaero Airlines.
Please note that participants have the following options for their transfers from/to the Larnaca and Paphos airports:
- Private taxi Transfers. Arrange for transfers by taxi through the conference coordinator, Dreamscape Conferences. These transfers are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org. These transfers can be private or shared, are inclusive of meet and assist, and the service is guaranteed.
- Airport Taxis. Get an airport taxi on arrival to the airport. Please note that prices may vary depending on the time of arrival (more expensive at night).
- Car rentals. Participants may opt to hire a car during their stay, and thus use it for their airport transfers. Cars may be reserved through the conference coordinator, Dreamscape Conferences at special conference rates and are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org.
- Public Transportation - Larnaca airport. Participants may use the public bus service at only €7 per person (one way including VAT and luggage). The Limassol Urban Bus Company (EAL) will transport you from Larnaca airport to Limassol (journey lasts approximately one hour) by daily shuttle bus at specified times (see time table below) including weekends and holidays. Drop off point will be at the Agios Georgios Havouzas church in Limassol where participants will then board the Paphos Urban Bus Company (ALEPA) and continue on to the city of Paphos.The journey from Limassol to Paphos lasts approximately 50 minutes and ends at the ALEPA main offices, from there the participants may hire a taxi (available at the bus stop) to continue on to their hotel.
- Public Transportation - Paphos airport. Participants may use the public bus service at only €3 per person (one way including VAT and luggage). The ALEPA Bus No. 12 has its scheduled route (see time table below) from the Airport to Coral Bay and vice versa with stops near all the hotels.
Please note that the time tables below are subject to change.
Larnaca Airport to Paphos
Paphos Airport to Coral Beach